понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

florida child support lawyer




I keep mementos of the past. Mere words depicted in pictures. Mounted up on the walls of my Hall of Shame. Each night I wonder through, looking and believing. Reliving each stroke of a touch. Mine eyes bleeding the customary droplets of vengeful self-loathing and self-loving. Row upon row of distilled time layer mine thine rhyme. Personification, Disintegration, Assimilation. Obliteration. The markings of my heart are a wonder of pondering dreams. The walls are as strong as the weakest emotional link to glue my memoirs onto my Shame. The pictures of which I keep are both my salvation and my damnation. So, peace be with thee and thee rest in piece.




center edmonton remand, florida child support lawyer, florida child support laws, florida child support law, florida child support information.



Комментариев нет: