воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

country english side







Surprise birthday for Sarah phua
It was great getting together after 2 years? Time flew. So much laughter and crankiness from the guys as usual.
Pandan cake and the delicious choco crunchy cake for sarah.

But i think Shu and I were drooling over Zac Efron during the dinner. We bought the HSM3 set meal and got the pretty file with Zac Efron and membersapos; pictures over it. Great moments with all of them. =D

qing, shu and I went Indochine for drinks after that. Chilling was great.


I was so well-fed over the weekends. Baby and I had lunch-dinner at Changing Appetite, 20 pieces nuggets for supper on Sat, Pizza Hut on Sun Ahhh, i still want more pizzas. Anyway, the food at Changing Appetite was so good In addition, they have 20 off food and drinks and 50 off waffles Sam had Fish and Chips with Cheese and i had Waffles ice-cream, my all time fav food. In total, together with a drink, it cost us only $24 and we were so so full.
We watched Max Payne and�seriously i went into the theatre not knowing a single info what show was about. Sam�bought�the tickets and�the only thing he told me was it�is a very artistic movie. It turned out really special and artistic, yes; somewhere along the line of Matrix Reloaded. Esplanade roof top was a nice chilling place which i like.

I had my lovely weekends and now its back to cruel reality. Rawr.



country english side, country english room tea, country english old, country english map speaking.



Комментариев нет: