воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

benihana indianapolis




Today seemed like it stretched on forever.

Woke up at Mike Linkapos;s house, got out of there around 11am.� Big thanks to whoever was nice enough to throw a blanket on me. �:D

Went to work at 2, longest/best day of work ever.
-Helped take apart bumper boats for the season, what a job that was, but it felt very rewarding and I know management will be happy with us.
-Go kart #6 has a broken governor, which = unrestricted speeds of 30+ mph
-Used said kart to set a new track record of 30.01 seconds for one lap, could not get anywhere near that in four more attempts.� bad ass.
-Two girls who work inside came out wanting to ride the karts a bit after my fellow coworker and I had already shut them all down.� We started three back up and fooled around for ten minutes or so.� Really fun.
-Got off, played DDR for the first time in five weeks.� Felt SOOO�FUCKING�GOOD, but itapos;s obvious my back still needs to heal more, wonapos;t be doing that again for a while.
-Took home a bunch of leftover pizza.

Boston lost, sorry Tessa and Tony.�� :apos;(

My logic homework took fucking forever, I donapos;t know why Iapos;m still awake.

Iapos;m really worried about a lot of peoplesapos; feelings lately, itapos;s just the way I am, I�hope everyoneapos;s doing well.

Mall tomorrow hopefully with Jess, but if things donapos;t work out itapos;s no biggie, I kinda feel like Iapos;m pushing her to go with me. :/

I think Iapos;m getting a cold.

Steven Beverly is my boy.

empire state building measurements, benihana indianapolis, benihana japanese, benihana japanese food, benihana japanese fried rice.



Комментариев нет: